Quantum Whale technology has been acquired by AlterNET Software.
We recommend to look at AlterNET Scripter instead.
Scripter.NET is a component library designed to integrate script for the .NET Framework script engines into applications, execute and debug code at run time.
- Executing C#, VB.NET and JScript.NET scripts.
- Accessing application-defined objects from the script, allowing to extend application logic without having to recompile and redeploy the application.
- Full debug support.
- Debugging in separate process of application-independent scripts.
- Debugging in the same process with ability to access application-specific objects from the script.
- Debugging single script and project containing multiple source files.
- Support for Start/Stop commands.
- Step by step execution, including ability to debug nested functions.
- Expression evaluation.
- Watches and local variables evaluation.
- Call stack evaluation.
Scripter.NET is written in C# and built on .NET classes. It's shipped with full source code, including source code of demo projects and sample scripts.