Editor.NET 2.5 released04-Nov-2015
Today we're announcing immediate availability of the new version of Editor.NET component library.The main focus of this release is providing full-compatibility with Visual Studio 2015 and further enhancing C# and VB.NET parsers based on Microsoft Roslyn .NET compiler.
Here is list of other new features and bug fixes:
New Features :
- Full support for Visual Studio 2015.
- Option to optimize Textsource content for memory usage.
- Ability to highlight references in WPF edition.
- Different highlighting for warnings/errors/information diagnostics.
Roslyn - based parsers
- Support for Roslyn 1.0.0 public release.
- Formatting case of reserved words and spacing when editing VB.NET code.
- Automatic generating of swith statement for enum variables when using switch snippet in C#.
- Code snippets for VbParser.
- Support for region outlining.
- Code completion for untyped variables.
Bug Fixes :
- Bug with VB parser linecontinuation.
- Bug with code completion for property with "Private" set modifier in VB parser.
- Minor bugs related to code completion with Roslyn parsers.