Editor.NET 2.4 released28-Jul-2015
We're glad to announce that new version of Editor.NET component library has been just made available for immediate download.The main focus of this release is further enhancing C# and introducing VB.NET parsers based on Microsoft Roslyn .NET compiler.
Here is list of other new features and bug fixes:
New Features :
- Highlight References.
- Support for Windows 8.1.
- Filter out code completion content when typing.
- Support for T4 Parser.
Roslyn parsers (technology preview).:
- VB parser with advanced features like statement highlighting, statement completion.
- Search, bookmarks and intelissense across multiple documents.
- Code completion for expressions.
- Code completion for overridable methods.
- Code Completion for LINQ and lambda expressions.
- Code completion for untyped variables.
Bug Fixes :
- Editor.NET GDI leaks.
- Bug with parameter info under WPF.
- Bug with VB property attributes.
- Bug with VB autoimplemented properties.
- Bug with VB generic class\interface declaration.
- Bug with VB anonymous types initialization.
- Bug with VB With statement.
- Bug with VB array declaration.
- Bug with VB OrderBy, From, For Each, Try\Catch, Do Loop statements.
- Bug with VB named parameters.