Editor.NET 1.63 released06-May-2012
New version of Editor.NET component library is out
Here is what's new in 1.63:
- Support for LINQ in VB.NET parser.
- Support for lambda and anonymous expressions in VB.NET parser.
- Improvements in demo projects and installation.
- Incorrect drawing of line numbers.
- Bug with calculating scrollbars size when scrolling to the end of the document.
- Incorrect processing of Shift+Tab key stroke.
- Incorrect navigation through words.
- Bug with dragging when using non-monospaced fonts.
- Bug with thread synchronization when parsing text.
- Bug with displaying method tooltip when VBParser is used.
- Bug with sort order for intellisense members.