Editor.NET 1.55 is out23-Jun-2009
We're glad to announce new release (service pack) of Editor.NET
Here is what's new in 1.55:
- Whitespace.LongSpaceSymbol property added to replace long space with user-defined symbol when drawing.
- Memory leaks reduced.
- Bug with mouse wheel scrolling on some PCs.
- Bug with painting in page breaks/page view mode.
- Bug with drag-n-drop text.
- Bug with search-replace.
- minor issues with VB, C#, Parser and XML parsers fixed.
- Bug with deleting text when inserting item from code completing listbox.
- Bug with displaying generic types in code completion listbox.
- Minor code completion issues fixed.
Learn more about Editor.NET here.