Editor.NET 1.54 is released27-Mar-2009
We're happy to inform new release (minor update) of Editor.NET
Here is what's new in 1.54:
- SelectWordOnCtrlClick option added to Selection.Options to select word when clicking with holding Ctrl Key.
- Added support for EditorBrowseableAttribute to disable code completion for some methods/properties.
- Bug with wordwrap in page layout mode.
- Bug with highlighting braces when inserting code snippet.
- Bug with iserting #if and #region snippet when editor is linked to C# parser.
- Few bugs with CParser fixed.
- Bug with code completion for loop variable of for statement in VB parser.
- Bug with displaying generic types in code completion listbox.
Learn more about Editor.NET here.