Editor.NET 1.51 is released17-Aug-2008
We're glad to inform that new version of Editor.NET component library
Here is what's new in version 1.51
New Features :
- New design with extensive usage of interfaces and generics.
- Reviewed Search/Replace dialog.
- C# 3.0 features added, including LINQ support.
- ANSI C syntax parser.
- Ability to format spaces between operators.
- VBParser/VBScriptParser error notification when expression is terminated with line break.
- Templates for xml comments.
- Code completion for overriden methods/properties.
- Tabs with common/all members in code completion list box.
Bug Fixes :
- Bug with deleting bookmarks when performing block operations such as indenting, lowercasing, capitalizing, etc.
- Bug with editor serialization in xml.
- Bug with code completion snippets.
- Bug with code completion within With statement.
- Bug with code completion within Try/EndTry statement.
- Bug with attributes inside enumerations.
- Bug with global keyword in C# parser.
- Bug with Redim statement in VB parser.
- Bug with In expression in MSSQL parser.
- Minor code completion issues.
Learn more about Editor.NET here.
*.NET Framework 1.1/Visual Studio 2003 is no longer supported